Platov International Airport
Platov International Airport is the first newly built federal-level airport with capacity of over a million passengers a year in the post-Soviet Russia. The airport was commissioned in December 2017. It is the only operating international airport that services the population of Rostov and neighbouring regions of Russia and a hub of the Southern Federal District.
The Platov runway allows you to receive all types of modern aircraft (including Boeing-777 wide-body aircraft).
VIP Terminal International Airport Platov - a special area of comfort. Its total area is almost 3000 square meters, the terminal is designed for a simultaneous stay of 65 people.
A separate building, personal meeting and check-in, modern interior, individual transfer from and to the aircraft aboard a premium car is only part of the privileges provided by the VIP terminal.
On the ground floor there are comfortable waiting areas, a restaurant, a courtyard garden, two conference rooms with 45 and 20 seats. The interiors are dominated by shades of a calm gray color, complemented by modern art objects.
On the operated roof of the second floor there is a garden and a bar overlooking the runway.
- Travel by car directly to the VIP terminal
- Services porter. Baggage processing and packaging
- Individual check-in for business or regular flight
- Individual comfortable recreation areas, children's corner
- Meeting and delivery of the passenger to the ladder and from the aircraft ladder
- Fiction, newspapers, magazines
- Conference room and rooms for business meetings and negotiations
- Varied menu in the cozy restaurant
- Bar overlooking the airfield
(According to the materials of the site http://platov.aero/)